Take advantage of best-in-class, fully integrated and highly cost-effective EDI capabilities to communicate with your customers.
Scan, Upload and Import online from the cloud to your accounting system!
Order-to-Cash as a Service (O2C-aaS) is a complete solution that fast-tracks your order-to-cash process…in the cloud!
The on-demand service offers a complete solution for your order-to-cash process by eliminating errors and establishing a smooth flow from sales to quotes to approved order, successful order fulfillment and timely invoicing to payment – and exporting to back-end systems such as ERP, Document Management Systems, Accounting applications and more. The solution is deployed in the cloud and doesn’t require any local installation and is easy to use with access from your computer, tablet, phone or any other device.
What is it?
- An automated, easy-to-use cloud-based suite to scan, upload and import your order-to-cash documents to your accounting system
- It’s easy, but powerful and fast
- Scan and organize your estimates, work orders, sales invoices, purchase orders and invoices in minutes, not hours
What can it do?
- Allows you to scan your estimates, work orders, sales invoices, purchase orders and invoices online
- Send estimates, invoices and purchase orders to customers and vendors via email
- Maintain large item catalogue with enhanced search capability
- Customize price list for selling and buying
- Accept payments from Customers online (via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc.)
- Collect customer acceptance via online digital signature
Who is it for?
- AP and AR personnel who manually enter order-to-cash items on a daily basis
- Sales teams who can now upload estimates, work orders, sales invoices, purchase orders and invoices to the cloud
- Companies who don’t want to invest in manual order-to-cash entry
- Mobile users who need to process order-to-cash items on the move
We provide a time tested conversion and migration process that will accurately convert your data while maintaining the integrity and availability of your historical data within a timely and professional manner.
Please contact us for a FREE TRIAL!