Helping you find the right software for your business needs!
One of the primary considerations for most small businesses when it comes to choosing an accounting / ERP software is the cost involved – not just the software cost, but the related costs of required infrastructure, cost of training and the maintenance costs. In addition to cost, there are a bunch of other factors which need to be considered when selecting an accounting / ERP software including ease of implementation, ease of use, features, ease of migration, support and the ability to access via a browser.
This process can be a daunting task for many small businesses.
Fortunately, we can help. We use a systematic approach to evaluate and determine which software solution is right for your business based on our consultants’ cumulative experience and knowledge – some proof points listed below:
- Several decades of experience in implementing and managing end-to-end accounting / ERP applications from leading vendors including Sage,Microsoft, Intuit and others.
- Functional expertise across accounting, customer relationship management, contact management, human resources, warehouse management and specialised industry needs, among many others.
- Industry vertical specific expertise covering manufacturing, construction, real estate, distribution, business services, government, not-for-profits and many more.
- Technical knowledge across data management, custom software development, business intelligence, reporting and many related areas.
- Consultants available across Canada for consultation, implementation and support.
Please contact us to find the right software for your business with the right implementation, management and support services.
Need help finding the right accounting / ERP software?